Click on the link below to see what is covered in our curriculum.
Early Years Pupil Premium
The aim of the Early Years Pupil Premium is to support children from disadvantaged backgrounds by funding providers and schools like our nursery school to raise the quality of our provision.
All children aged three and four, whose parents meeting the eligibility criteria, will benefit. The nursery receives the funding and allocates it according to the individual needs of the children. This amounts to just over £100 per child per term.
EYPP FUNDING 2015-16
In 2015-16 we received £7202.70 across the year.
This is Early Years Pupil Premium for 24 children.
8 children are receiving Speech and Language Therapy, so we paid a total of £2400 towards the cost of this.
11 children had low scores in Maths, Shape, Space and Measure so we spent some on Maths trips and equipment.
We also bought new resources for our home corners in every classroom.
In addition, some of our EYPP funding is put towards Forest Schools training and resources.
EYPP FUNDING 2016-17
In 2016-17 we have received £4388.40 over the Summer and Autumn terms.
2 children are receiving Speech and Language Therapy, so we have paid £400 towards this.
In Summer 2016 we had a family daytrip to Southend on Sea and we supported the cost of this for families who were eligible for EYPP.
In addition, £900 of our EYPP funding is put towards Forest Schools training and resources.
EYPP FUNDING 2017-18
During 2017-18 we received £12,775.
We have used this money for:
- Forest school training and resources
- Waterproof suits for when the children play outside in the rain
- Diwali workshop and dance troupe
- Zoolab visit. The company brought a selection of minibeasts to show the children
- Magician performance
- Costs towards Speech and Language therapy and resources
- Living Eggs. We look after 10 eggs which are kept under incubator conditions and observe them hatching into chicks
- Theatre Performance - Little Meerkat, Big Panic - to visit the nursery during summer 2018
- Guinea pigs and their food and equipment
- Dell Farm Trip - we took 26 children to Dell Farm for the day in June 2018.
EYPP FUNDING 2018-19
From April 2018 to December 2018 we received £5747. Click on the link below to see how this has been used. Currently being updated, April 2019.